Patient Financing

Patient Financing

12MonthFinancing_AskForDetails_728x90_A
We are mindful of and make every effort to keep the cost of your medical care down. We appreciate your efforts to assist us by making payment at the time service is provided. Our fees are reasonable, customary and comparable to charges by other specialists in our area. If you have any questions regarding our fees, please feel free to discuss them with us at any time.

Medicare

We fully participate with Medicare and accept the assignment of Medicare claims. Our fees fall within Medicare guidelines. In most cases, Medicare pays 80% of fees. If you have supplemental insurance, it may cover the remaining 20%, however each insurance company has their own co-pay and deductible guidelines.

Other Insurance

We participate in a variety of insurance programs. While we may not participate in every program, we will make an effort to accept payment and collect for services from your insurance company on your behalf. In those situations where we cannot bill your insurance company directly, our insurance representatives will be happy to assist you in the completion of insurance forms. Insurance benefits vary from company to company. We are prepared to assist you, when needed, to help you determine your benefits. You are responsible for any amount not covered by your insurance plan.

Financing

We are pleased to participate in Care Credit, which allows you to pay for your procedures with an affordable monthly payment over a set period of time. If you are interested in learning more about Care Credit or would like to complete an application, please let us know.